One Lovely Blog Award
Wowzers, I’ve been nominated for an awesome award.
I opened my computer to sign on to worpress.com and waited patiently for my slow computer to load. The page finally loads and the first thing that caught my attention on the screen read “I’m One Lovely Blogger, Dammit.” by the awesome blogger brazenescape, who’s name I just discovered is Eric. STOP right now. (Click on his name, follow him, then come back. I’ll wait.) Let’s continue. Assuming his post was a poem about awards, I clicked the link and started reading. As I read on joyfully, my face lit up at the thought of a possible award going around on wordpress. As I got towards the end, I quickly became puzzled as I saw my name listed. It took awhile to sink in and realize that I was being nominated by brazenescape. I had to double check 4 times, oh wait that would be quadruple times. Oh heck, I can’t even think straight with this much excitement. I need to gain my composure so I can follow these rules correctly. Here I go.
One Lovely Blog Award
The rules are as follows:
Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
List the rules.
Display the award on your post of the award.
List seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Rules 1-3: Check. Those were easy. Here comes the tough part.
7 Facts About Me.
- I’m very private with my life and the things that I share with people. But lucky for you guys, I’m letting it all out on this self titled blog of mine ;-).
- Being creative has been a part of me ever since I can remember, going back to kindergarten. Being creative gives me a purpose and helps to relieve my stress. I don’t know if I will function too well at a job that does not allow me to showcase my creativity every once in a while.
- I currently work in insurance and let me tell you, I’ve come across so many different personalities so far that I can safely say that I’ve met everyone in the world. Okay, that might be too much of a stretch.
- I have a beautiful little sister who seems to share the same passion that I do for creativity. At 7 years old, her drawings are phenomenal, only one level past stick figures. I can never recognize myself in her drawings since I’m always terribly disproportional and lopsided everywhere.
- It’s always been my dream to learn to play the guitar. Recently a very good friend of mine gifted me a guitar as my Christmas gift. I’ve been practicing it every once in a while since. With the help of Youtube videos, I learned how to play jingle bells, oooh it would make your ears bleed.
- Why guitar you ask? Well, my dad had me take piano lessons for close to 4 years in junior high school. It wasn’t what I was into and I ended up quitting in high school. I always loved the guitar though.
- Now I’m going to re-read my response over again like I have OCD and beat myself up on not having chosen better responses. I suck at talking about myself. For some reason I always fear coming across as being conceited, full of myself or as a show off.
I would love to nominate brazenescape again, his work is amazing, but I wouldn’t do that to him. He would need to disclose 7 additional things about himself. That would be torture. But I will nominate these two bloggers who have been so kind to my blog since I started a couple of days ago.